“The aura given out by a person or object –
is as much a part of them as their flesh.”
Working With Auras
Our auras, or energy fields, interact constantly with the energy of others. It’s not uncommon for us to take on some of the energy of other people. Have you ever felt your energy drop after spending time with someone who is negative, or left a shopping mall feeling irritated and grumpy? Chances are you’ve probably taken on some of the energy of the people around you.
Our auras can also harbor the energies of unwanted thought forms (such as negative self-images and negative self-talk) and unprocessed emotions, making our energy field less balanced which and sometimes causing blockages to the natural flow of energy in our field.
When our auras are harboring unwanted energies, we may feel tired, down, unbalanced, depressed, anxious, “not quite ourselves,” or even ill. Having an aura cleansing makes us feel more vibrant, clearer, happier, more balanced and more “ourselves.”
Do you want to release negative energy and people from your life? With an aura cleansing you can become more grounded and release everything that does not serve you. Usually you will feel more relaxed, more like yourself, after releasing a lot of negative energy. Often you will feel more energized and ready to take on the world. Aura cleansing helps release pain and anxiety leaving you feeling calm and centered.
The Layers Of The Aura
Your aura consists of several layers but it is generally agreed that a human aura has seven layers. Each layer of the aura penetrates the layers that lie beneath it and they all envelop the physical body. Each successive layer vibrates at a higher frequency than the one below it and is composed of finer energy. Below is a brief explanation of each layer function and how it affects us:
- The Etheric Body: Is nearest to the human body and is therefore the densest. It varies in colour and from pale grey to bright blue. The condition of the etheric body closely reflects that of the physical body.
- The Emotional Body: Is the next layer and as the name suggests, it relates to the emotions. The nature of the person’s emotions appear as clouds of coloured energy within the aura. These clouds change colour as the person’s emotions change, so they describe passing moods.
- The Mental Body: Is the third layer. As you would expect from its name, it is connected with a person’s thought processes. It is predominately yellow, but you will also see thought forms within it. The stronger and more ingrained these are, the greater is their definition within the mental body. The colour of these thought forms shows the nature of the emotions that are connected to them.
- The Astral Layer: Is the fourth layer of the aura and is connected to love and relationships. It is the dividing line between the three inner layers, which relate to the physical world and the three outer layers, which relate to the spiritual world.
- The Etheric Template: Is a blueprint of the physical body and the etheric layer. It relates to the physical body on a spiritual level, so healing is very effective when it is performed on this template.
- The Celestial Body: Is the sixth layer of the aura. It relates to the emotions on a spiritual level and is the layer which we experience unconditional love.
- The Ketheric Template: Is the seventh layer of the aura. It relates to the mental processes on a spiritual level and is where we become one with the universe.
(Source Credit : Working With Auras – Jane Struthers)
YOUR AURA REVEALS
Good and poor health
Vitality and disease
Strong and weak emotions
The ability to love and be loved
Personal relationship involvement
Fears and strengths
Creative and addictive patterns
Talents and skills
Learning and achievement
Good and poor experience
Spirit Guide attachment
Past Life experience
ALL THAT IS YOU!
Auras & Singing Bowls
The healing and transforming forces of singing bowls are are used in alternative health care. Various factors contribute to healing, the most important of which is the client’s own desire to be cured. In addition, an attitude of positive interest, compassion and in intent on the part of the therapist also plays an important role. The use of singing bowls during the aura cleansing assists in the transforming of energies to establish or restore the client’s harmony, so that they can become whole, or achieve a different state of consciousness; in other words, it’s a way of creating the possibility to regain and maintain the person’s original sense of well-being.
Auras & Smudging
Smudging is an ancient ritual that is used to bring about a powerful change in your auric field. We all carry emotional baggage, negativity, despair, frustrations, or other negative elements in our aura every day. Smudging, which involves the burning of a herb wand, is most effective and beneficial during aura cleansing and clearing. The idea is that the smoke draws the negative energy and as the smoke starts to clear it takes away the negativity and neutralizes and purifies the auric field.